Friday, August 03, 2007



Here is Bryan, my new apprentice working diligently on the cleaning up the books and the clay satchel that will be at the feet of the sculpture of Dick Hathaway. The elements of the satchel are pertinent to the history of the creation of this sculpture and the memory of both Dick and Charlotte Hastings, my professor who began this project with me and passed away. Stay tune for the creation of the satchel and its meaning.

Does anyone know what Dick Hathaway might have said about history or the recording of history? I had wondered if there was some quote on history that would also be pertinent to this sculpture. I may incorporate it on a piece of paper coming out of the satchel. Plus I just love to hear about Dick Hathaway, it inspires me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home