Friday, December 22, 2006

A desire to sit and chat?

A friend of mine that was at the party said that she so wanted to sit down with Dick and chat. Her comment made me smile. She said she would catch a glimpse of him and think he was alive. That his mannerism made her feel comfortable and like having a conversation. The comment made me feel wonderful. I wondered what others would do when he is placed on the campus at Vermont College. I can only imagine.

I can't wait to get back to sculpting Dick after the holidays.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can I find a copy of any type of Hathaway's lecture on class, the X class lecture?

I need it please help.

I'm stunned to just today learn Hathaway and Charlotte passed.

2:45 PM  
Blogger isculpt said...

I don't know how to find a copy. You might try the university. the only copy I have of anything is Dick's address to the masters program on progressive education. It is what I am using to get Dick's profile. The death of both of these people has been a great loss. I miss them both. If you e mail me maybe I can help further. Just go to my website you will find a contact form there.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home