Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dick and the Christmas party







This past weekend we had a Christmas party at my art studio. It is called the upside down Christmas party because we hang the tree upside down from the ceiling. The guests that come can decorate our tree from a found object, or anything that is on their person or in their car. It is fun to see what others come up with. I have posted some of the party pictures at my other blog. http://www.creativesculpture.com/blog . It is a creative event. Everyone enjoyed the tree and the sculptures.

It was fun to see people interact with Dick.

The Jeanine and Lucas sculptures came home from the foundry for the show. Soon they will be with their parents. The holidays are always difficult for those who have lost a loved one. It is a time of continuous prayer for me. I feel compelled to lift up each one. Jeanine and Lucas will soon be home with their families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home