Saturday, September 27, 2008

Trip back to Buffalo- all my responsibilities are over, I can rest!











We are finished with all of the having to be someplace at sometime! It is great to relax. Yesterday was the trip back to Buffalo. We left Vermont early but spent some time stopping, eating a leisurely breakfast at a place called Bees Knees in Morrisville, Vermont. This little girl was there. I thought she might be an artist and hope that she finds my email and keeps in touch. Wonderful personality! I love her pose. It inspires me to paint or sketch or do something of her.

Stopped at a stand to get mac apples. I love them! It was on the honor system and I just had to show how this worked. Impressive!

We Took a different ferry out of Vermont to NY. I made sure I got some good shots of the trees before leaving Vermont. My favorite is the PUMPKINS AHEAD photograph.
Rain in the Adirondack mountains is not fun to drive through, could not enjoy the ride out as much as I did going up. I did stop and get a picture of the Gloria, bridgette, bear proof garbage cans. This one had instructions. It was a long rainy ride back to Buffalo and we did not arrive until about 8:30. But as soon as I came back into Buffalo I stopped to eat one of my favorite foods from home roast beef on kimmelweck rolls. YUMMMM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home