Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dreams of Dick Hathaway and Charlotte Hastings

The residency after the semester that Dick died I had a dream about Dick.  I was walking around College Hall and there he was-bigger than life. Dick Hathaway was kicked back on the green, on what appeared to be some type of large AC unit.  I looked up at him, because he really was quite huge and said, “What are you doing here Dick?” He said, “Just keeping an eye on things.”

This past semester I had a dream about Charlotte Hastings.  She too was out on the green, dressed in her silly socks, sneakers and a skirt. She was very focused on what she was doing.  There on the green Charlotte was cutting the grass with a push mower.  I asked her why she was doing it and she said something like, “Because it needs to get done.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home